6.26.2009

Blast from the Past

I want to keep this blog more updated so in between showing sneek peaks and photos of my kids I plan to start a new weekly column called "Blast from the Past" where I will include some of my favorite photos that I have taken over the years. I figure i have so many new readers i could share some older images inbetween the new ones :) Each week I will post a topic/theme/family, etc some sort of grouping and share various images.




So enjoy.


The first Blast from the Past will be MY FIRST CLIENT.

This is Alethea. If you are reading this blog and are/were a client of mine, you already know her. Yes that is how fabulous she has been in giving me referrals. She was my very first paying client. I am also going to be photographing her wonderful family again tomorrow so its only fitting to look back over the various sessions I have done for her and show you some of my favorites.


Here are a few favorites from the first session back 2.5 years ago!







Then in 2007 I got this image of her girls that I love.

And then last year we met up at my favorite park and got some of my favorites.


They are such a fun family! I can't wait to see what we get this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home